I am developing a knowledge graph for mathematics (and other subjects). Follow the knowledge link on the main page to learn more
If you are interested in using this and helping out, feel free to contact me.
- [2021-03-18] A Month ago I revised some of the algorithms I developed while I was working design/materials for a first year CS course.
- [2021-02-06] An intuitive proof proof of the number of elements in a finite union written only in terms of the elements in an intersection.
- A proof that n + 1 vectors in R^n must be linearly dependent with full explanations for each step.
- Write math on a computer fast See the following example:
- This demonstrates that the formatting aspect of mathematics can be performed faster on a computer than on paper. (Algebraic work at least, figures can still be a hassle)
- Sirpinski's Triangle in only a few lines of code: