I am developing a knowledge graph for mathematics (and other
subjects). Follow the knowledge link on the main page to learn
If you are interested in using this and helping out, feel free
to contact me.
- [2021-03-18] A Month ago I revised some of the algorithms I
developed while I was working design/materials for a first year
- [2021-02-06] An intuitive proof proof of the number of elements in
a finite union written only in terms of the elements in an
- A proof that n + 1 vectors in R^n must be
linearly dependent with full explanations for each step.
Write math on a computer fast See the
- This demonstrates that the formatting aspect of mathematics
can be performed faster on a computer than on paper. (Algebraic
work at least, figures can still be a hassle)
- Sirpinski's Triangle in only a few lines of